If you’re looking for a way to rejuvenate your skin and get rid of wrinkles and fine lines, Vivace might be the answer you’ve been searching for. Vivace is a minimally invasive skin treatment that uses radiofrequency energy and microneedling to stimulate collagen production and promote skin cell renewal. Although Vivace is considered to be a safe and effective treatment, it’s important to know how often you should get it done to see optimal results.
So, how often should you get Vivace? While there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, most dermatologists and estheticians recommend getting Vivace done once every three to six months. This interval allows your skin to fully recover from the previous treatment and gives it enough time to produce new collagen and elastin fibers. However, the frequency of your Vivace treatments may vary depending on your age, skin type, and the severity of your skin concerns.
Keep in mind that it’s crucial to consult with a qualified skincare professional before starting any skin treatment regimen, including Vivace. They can assess your skin’s current condition and recommend the optimal treatment plan that will help you achieve your desired results. Additionally, it’s essential to take good care of your skin between your Vivace treatments by following a consistent skincare routine and protecting your skin from the sun.
What is Vivace?
Vivace is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that utilizes radiofrequency (RF) technology and microneedling to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin, stimulating the body’s natural healing process and collagen production. This leads to smoother, firmer, and more radiant skin.
The Vivace treatment combines the benefits of both microneedling and RF energy to create a treatment that is suitable for all skin types and addresses a wide range of skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin texture, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation.
During the procedure, a handheld device with tiny gold-tipped needles is gently pressed onto the skin, creating precise microchannels that deliver RF energy deep into the dermis. This triggers the skin’s natural healing response and promotes collagen and elastin production, resulting in tighter and more youthful-looking skin.
Who is a good candidate for Vivace?
If you are interested in improving the appearance of your skin, Vivace could be a great option for you. Vivace is a minimally-invasive treatment that can help improve the tone and texture of your skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and decrease the appearance of acne scars and other blemishes.
- Individuals who are seeking to improve the appearance of their skin without undergoing surgery
- Those who have fine lines and wrinkles or acne scars and other skin blemishes
- People who are in good overall health and have realistic expectations for what Vivace can achieve
To determine whether Vivace is right for you, it is important to schedule a consultation with an experienced skincare professional who can evaluate your skin and discuss your goals for treatment.
How often should you get Vivace?
The frequency of your Vivace treatments will depend on a few factors, including your skin type, your age, and the specific concerns you are looking to address. In general, most people see the best results with a series of three to six treatments, spaced four to six weeks apart.
The number of treatments you need will be determined during your initial consultation with a skincare professional. They will evaluate your skin and help you create a customized treatment plan tailored to your needs.
What to expect during your Vivace treatment?
Vivace treatment typically takes about an hour to complete and is relatively painless. Before the treatment, a numbing cream will be applied to your skin to help minimize any discomfort. During the treatment, a handheld device will be used to deliver radiofrequency energy and microneedling to your skin. This will stimulate collagen production and improve the appearance of your skin.
After the treatment, you may experience some redness and swelling for a few days. However, you should be able to return to your daily activities immediately.
Vivace before and after results
As you can see from the before-and-after photos, Vivace can make a significant improvement in the appearance of your skin. However, it is important to remember that results may vary from person to person, and several treatments may be necessary to achieve the desired results.
How does Vivace work?
Vivace is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that uses a combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy to rejuvenate the skin and improve its appearance. During the treatment, fine needles are used to create tiny punctures in the skin, and radiofrequency energy is delivered to the deeper layers of the skin. This combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy stimulates the body’s natural healing response, which helps to produce new collagen and elastin fibers, resulting in firmer, smoother, and more youthful-looking skin.
- The microneedling component of Vivace creates tiny punctures in the skin, which stimulates the body’s natural healing response.
- The radiofrequency energy heats up the deeper layers of the skin, which also stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- The combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy works synergistically to amplify the benefits of each individual component.
One of the benefits of Vivace is that it is a customizable treatment that can be tailored to your specific skin concerns. The depth of the needles can be adjusted, and the radiofrequency energy can be varied to target different layers of the skin. This makes Vivace a versatile treatment that can address a wide range of skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and skin laxity.
Most people see an improvement in their skin after just one Vivace treatment, but multiple treatments are recommended for optimal results. The number of treatments you will need depends on your individual skin concerns and goals. In general, it is recommended that you get Vivace treatments spaced out about 4-6 weeks apart to allow for proper healing and collagen production.
|Number of Vivace Treatments||Results|
|1||Improved skin texture and firmness|
|3-4||Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles|
|6 or more||Improved skin tone and overall rejuvenation|
While Vivace is a safe and effective treatment for most people, it is important to consult with a qualified provider to determine if it is right for you. Your provider can assess your skin concerns and recommend a treatment plan that meets your needs and goals.
What are the benefits of Vivace?
Vivace is a non-surgical facelift treatment that involves radiofrequency technology and microneedling to tighten the skin and promote collagen production. It is a popular treatment for people looking for a non-invasive way to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and improve the overall texture of their skin.
Top 3 benefits of Vivace
- Improved skin texture: Vivace microneedling stimulates the body’s collagen production, which helps to improve the texture of the skin and diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Youthful appearance: This treatment helps to restore a youthful appearance to the skin by minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, and other visible signs of aging.
- No downtime: Vivace is a non-surgical treatment that requires no downtime. Patients can resume their daily activities immediately after the procedure.
Long-term benefits of Vivace
In addition to the immediate benefits of Vivace, there are also long-term benefits of the treatment. The skin continues to produce collagen even after the treatment, which leads to continued improvements in the skin’s appearance. Some of the long-term benefits of Vivace include:
- Reduced acne scarring and hyperpigmentation: Vivace microneedling can improve the appearance of acne scars and hyperpigmentation by reducing the size and depth of these imperfections.
- Improved skin elasticity: Over time, the body’s collagen production can help to improve the skin’s elasticity, resulting in firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
- Minimized pore size: Vivace can help to reduce pore size as the treatment causes the skin to tighten giving an overall flawless appearance to the skin.
How often should you get Vivace?
The frequency of Vivace treatments depends on various factors, such as the patient’s age, skin type, and overall health. Most people require anywhere from 3 to 6 treatments spaced about 4-6 weeks apart to achieve optimal results. The treatments are done in a series to ensure continued collagen production and skin improvement.
|Timeframe||Number of treatments|
|Initial treatment plan||3-6 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart|
|Maintenance||1 or 2 treatments per year|
Patients can discuss their treatment plan and the frequency of treatments with their healthcare provider to ensure the best possible results.
What are the possible side effects of Vivace?
Vivace is a minimally invasive treatment that utilizes radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and rejuvenate the skin. While rare, there are possible side effects associated with Vivace treatment that patients should be aware of. Listed below are some of the most common side effects:
- Redness: Patients may experience mild to moderate redness immediately after the treatment, which typically subsides within a few hours. In some cases, redness may last for a few days.
- Swelling: Some patients may experience mild to moderate swelling, particularly around the eyes, which typically subsides within a few hours or days.
- Tenderness: Patients may experience mild to moderate tenderness or soreness in the treated areas, which typically resolves within a few days.
- Dryness: The skin may feel dry and flaky after the treatment, which can be managed with moisturizer. Patients should avoid applying makeup or other skincare products for a few hours after treatment.
- Hyperpigmentation: In rare cases, patients may experience hyperpigmentation or darkening of the treated areas. This typically resolves within a few months, but in some cases, it may be permanent.
Prior to treatment, patients should discuss any concerns they may have with their provider and disclose any history of skin sensitivities or allergies. Providers should also inform patients of the possible risks and side effects associated with Vivace, and provide clear aftercare instructions to minimize any potential complications.
|Redness||Mild to moderate||Topical creams, ice, time|
|Swelling||Mild to moderate||Topical creams, ice, time|
|Tenderness||Mild to moderate||Topical creams, time|
|Hyperpigmentation||Rare||Time, possible laser treatment|
In conclusion, while Vivace is generally considered safe and effective, it is important for patients to understand the possible side effects and risks associated with the treatment. Patients should work closely with their provider to ensure that any concerns or complications are addressed promptly and effectively.
Is it safe to get Vivace frequently?
Vivace is a non-surgical procedure that improves the look and texture of the skin. It uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production in the skin, which reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars, and improves skin tone and texture.
If you’re wondering how often you can safely get Vivace treatments, the answer depends on the individual and their unique skin concerns.
Here are some things to consider when deciding how often to get Vivace:
- The condition of your skin: If you have minor skin concerns, such as fine lines and wrinkles, you may only need one or two treatments per year. However, if you have more significant concerns, such as deep acne scars or severe sun damage, you may need more frequent treatments.
- Your skin type: People with darker skin tones are at a higher risk of hyperpigmentation after any cosmetic procedure, including Vivace. If you have darker skin, you may need to wait longer between treatments to reduce the risk of complications.
- The intensity of the treatment: The power and depth of the Vivace treatment can be adjusted to meet the specific needs of each patient. If you have a more intense treatment, you may need to wait longer between treatments to allow your skin to fully heal.
Your skin care provider can help you determine the best treatment plan for your individual needs. Generally, it is safe to get Vivace treatments every 3-6 months, depending on your skin concerns and treatment intensity. However, it is essential to always follow your provider’s instructions for post-treatment care to ensure that your skin heals properly and regains its full health and vibrancy.
|Every 1-3 months||If you have severe acne scars or hyperpigmentation|
|Every 3-6 months||If you have moderate to severe skin concerns, such as deep wrinkles or sun damage|
|Once or twice per year||If you have mild skin concerns, such as fine lines and uneven texture|
By following your provider’s guidance, you can safely and effectively achieve your beauty goals with Vivace treatments.
How to Prepare for a Vivace Treatment?
When it comes to getting a Vivace treatment, there are a few things you can do to prepare beforehand. By following these steps, you can ensure that your treatment goes as smoothly as possible and that you get the best possible results.
Number 7: Avoid Certain Medications
- Before your Vivace treatment, it’s important to avoid certain medications that could increase your risk of bleeding or bruising.
- These medications include aspirin, ibuprofen, and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), as well as blood-thinning medications such as warfarin or heparin.
- If you’re unsure whether a medication you’re taking could increase your risk of bleeding, be sure to consult with your doctor beforehand.
Leading up to your Vivace treatment, it’s important to stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water will help keep your skin moisturized and can also help reduce inflammation.
Hydrated skin is also more pliable, which can make it easier for the Vivace device to move smoothly over your skin during your treatment.
Avoid Sun Exposure
Before your Vivace treatment, it’s important to avoid excessive sun exposure and to wear sunscreen whenever you’re outside.
Excessive sun exposure can damage your skin and make it more sensitive, which could potentially lead to complications during your treatment.
If you do need to be outside, be sure to wear protective clothing, such as a wide-brimmed hat or a long-sleeved shirt, and apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
Take Care of Your Skin
|Recommendations||Why it’s Important|
|Avoid Chemical Peels or Laser Treatments||These treatments can make your skin more sensitive and could potentially lead to complications during your Vivace treatment.|
|Avoid Using Harsh Skincare Products||Harsh skincare products can irritate your skin and make it more difficult for the Vivace device to move smoothly over your skin.|
|Moisturize Your Skin||Moisturizing your skin can help keep it soft, supple, and pliable, which can make it easier for the Vivace device to move smoothly over your skin during your treatment.|
No matter what your skin type is, it’s important to take care of your skin leading up to your Vivace treatment.
Avoid using harsh skincare products or undergoing chemical peels or laser treatments in the weeks leading up to your treatment, as these can make your skin more sensitive and could potentially lead to complications.
Instead, focus on moisturizing your skin to keep it pliable and easy to work with during your Vivace treatment.
FAQs About How Often Should You Get Vivace
Q: How often should I get Vivace?
A: The recommended frequency for Vivace treatments is every 4-6 weeks, depending on your skin condition and desired results.
Q: Is it safe to get Vivace treatments too frequently?
A: It is not recommended to get Vivace treatments more frequently than every 4 weeks, as this can be overly stimulating for the skin and may lead to adverse effects.
Q: How many Vivace treatments do I need to see results?
A: Most patients see best results with a series of 3-4 Vivace treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
Q: Can I get Vivace treatments year-round?
A: Yes, Vivace treatments can be safely performed year-round, as long as you take proper precautions to protect your skin from sun exposure and maintain a healthy skincare routine.
Q: How long do the results of Vivace treatments last?
A: The results of Vivace treatments can last up to 6 months or longer, depending on individual factors like age, skin condition, and skincare habits.
Q: Can Vivace treatments be combined with other cosmetic treatments?
A: Yes, many patients choose to combine Vivace treatments with other cosmetic procedures like Botox or dermal fillers for a more comprehensive anti-aging solution.
Q: Who is a good candidate for Vivace treatments?
A: Anyone looking to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging can benefit from Vivace treatments. It is safe for all skin types and can be customized to address individual concerns.
Thanks for Reading!
We hope this article has helped answer your questions about how often you should get Vivace treatments. Remember, everyone’s skin is unique and your treatment plan should be tailored to your individual needs. If you have any more questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thanks for reading and we look forward to seeing you soon!