Whitney Thore is no stranger to building businesses from scratch. In case you’re not in the know, Whitney is an American television personality who rose to fame after her YouTube video, “A Fat Girl Dancing,” went viral. Following this, she landed a reality TV show called “My Big Fat Fabulous Life.” Whitney’s journey towards self-acceptance and centering her plus-sized body has been the centerpiece of her brand, and now, she’s got a business partner on board to take her enterprises to the next level.
Enter Ryan Andreas. Ryan isn’t just a business partner to Whitney; in fact, the two are longtime friends who share similar visions when it comes to entrepreneurship. Ryan is a jack-of-all-trades kind of guy, with a multifaceted background that includes music production, social media management, and website design. He’s also a digital nomad, spending most of his time traveling around the world while working remotely. Whitney and Ryan first teamed up to launch NoBS Active, an online clothing store promoting body positivity. Since then, the dynamic duo has been unstoppable, and the future looks bright for their business ventures.
Collaboration is the name of the game, and Whitney couldn’t have found a better partner in Ryan. Together, they complement each other’s strengths, and that’s a recipe for success. Ryan brings his tech-savvy skills and entrepreneurial mindset to the table, while Whitney’s unparalleled authenticity and storytelling abilities resonate with their audience. Their business relationship is a testament to the power of teamwork and friendship. With Ryan’s expertise and Whitney’s creative flair, there’s no telling what kind of ventures they’ll embark on next, and we can’t wait to see what they have in store for us.
Whitney Thore’s Business Endeavors
Whitney Thore may be best-known for her popular reality show, “My Big Fat Fabulous Life,” but she’s also a savvy businesswoman with several successful ventures under her belt. Here’s a closer look at some of Whitney Thore’s most notable business endeavors:
- NoBSactive: Whitney Thore’s fitness apparel company, NoBSactive, offers a range of stylish and comfortable workout clothes in a wide variety of sizes, all designed with body positivity and inclusivity in mind. The brand has gained a loyal following, thanks in part to Whitney’s own inspiring journey to self-love and acceptance.
- The Big Girl Dance Class: In addition to her acting and reality show hostess duties, Whitney Thore is also a dance teacher. Her signature class, “The Big Girl Dance Class,” is a celebration of body positivity and self-expression. Through the class, Whitney helps women of all sizes and shapes feel confident and empowered in their bodies.
- Whitney Way Thore YouTube: With over 500,000 subscribers, Whitney’s YouTube channel is a hub for all things body positivity, dance, and self-improvement. She regularly posts vlogs, dance tutorials, and interviews with fellow body-positive influencers and activists.
Whitney has also used her platform to raise awareness for important causes, such as mental health advocacy and body-shaming prevention. She is an inspiration to many, and her positive impact on the body-positive movement is undeniable.
The Reality TV Show “My Big Fat Fabulous Life”
My Big Fat Fabulous Life is a reality TV show that premiered on January 13, 2015, on TLC network. The show follows the personal and professional life of Whitney Thore, a woman who gained fame after a video titled “A Fat Girl Dancing” went viral. The show documents Whitney’s dance career, relationships, family, and her struggles with body image and weight.
Whitney Thore’s Business Partner
- Ryan Andreas – Whitney’s business partner, and best friend. Ryan was introduced to viewers in the show’s second season and has since become a regular cast member. He helps Whitney with her dance studio, NoBS Active, where they teach dance and fitness classes. They also run a YouTube channel where they post videos of their classes and other dance-related content.
- Todd Beasley – Todd is Whitney’s business partner in her NoBS Active studio. He is a certified personal trainer and a dance instructor. Todd also appears regularly on the show and is frequently seen teaching classes at the studio.
The Success of My Big Fat Fabulous Life
Since its debut, My Big Fat Fabulous Life has become a major hit for TLC. The show has completed eight seasons, and viewers have been eagerly awaiting its ninth season. Whitney Thore has become a popular figure in the body positivity movement and has won the hearts of millions with her infectious positivity and dancing skills. She has also written a book, “I do It With the Lights On: And 10 More Discoveries on the Road to a Blissfully Shame-Free Life.”
Whitney Thore’s business partner, Ryan Andreas, has been an essential part of her success. Together, they have created NoBS Active, a dance and fitness studio in Greensboro, North Carolina, that has helped people of all sizes and shapes to find joy in movement. Their partnership is a testament to the power of friendship and collaboration, and the success of My Big Fat Fabulous Life is a showcase of the importance of body positivity and representation in media.
|2021||Season 7 and 8|
My Big Fat Fabulous Life is a show that has had an impact on many people’s lives. Whitney Thore and her business partner, Ryan Andreas, have inspired many to embrace themselves and believe in self-love. Their message of body positivity, dance, and fitness has resonated with millions, and their partnership has been critical to the show’s success.
Whitney’s Dance Career and Passion
Whitney Thore’s love for dance started at an early age. She began taking dancing classes when she was just four years old. Whitney continued her dance training throughout her childhood and teenage years. Her passion for dance led her to attend Appalachian State University, where she earned a degree in dance.
After graduating from college, Whitney pursued a career in dance. She moved to South Korea, where she taught English and danced professionally with a ballet company. Whitney also performed in the United States with the Greensboro Ballet.
Despite her successful career in dance, Whitney faced many challenges due to her weight. She was often rejected from auditions and felt pressure to conform to the industry’s standards of beauty. This experience inspired Whitney to create the online campaign, “No Body Shame.” She wanted to spread the message that all bodies are beautiful and deserving of love and respect.
Whitney’s Business Partner
- Ryan Andreas – Whitney’s business partner is Ryan Andreas. He is a musician and entrepreneur who co-founded the Big Girl Dance Class with Whitney. Ryan initially reached out to Whitney after seeing her “Fat Girl Dancing” videos on YouTube. The two became friends and decided to start the Big Girl Dance Class together.
- Big Girl Dance Class – The Big Girl Dance Class is a body-positive dance class for all women, regardless of their size or dance experience. The class combines different dance styles, including hip-hop and jazz, with fun and uplifting music. The Big Girl Dance Class has become a huge success, with classes being held in various cities across the country.
- Other Ventures – In addition to the Big Girl Dance Class, Whitney and Ryan have teamed up for other business ventures. They co-host a podcast called “The Buddy System” and have released a workout DVD called “No Excuses.”
Body Positivity Movement
Whitney’s struggles in the dance industry and her passion for body positivity have made her an advocate for the movement. She uses her social media platforms and her TV show, “My Big Fat Fabulous Life,” to promote body acceptance and self-love. Whitney inspires others to love and accept themselves, regardless of their size or shape.
Whitney’s bravery and vulnerability have also made her a role model for young women. She has shown that it’s possible to pursue your dreams and be confident in your own skin. Whitney’s advocacy for body positivity continues to inspire others to love themselves and embrace their unique beauty.
|Whitney’s Body Positive Message||Impact on the Community|
|Embrace your body and love yourself for who you are.||Whitney’s message has inspired a movement of body positivity and self-love. She has helped people feel more confident and comfortable in their own skin.|
|Reject society’s beauty standards and define beauty on your own terms.||Whitney’s message has challenged traditional beauty standards and encouraged people to embrace their unique traits.|
|Support and uplift others in their journey towards self-love and acceptance.||Whitney’s message has created a supportive community of people who uplift and empower one another.|
Whitney Thore’s impact on the body positivity movement will continue to inspire and empower people for years to come.
Whitney’s Weight Loss and Body Positivity Journey
Whitney Thore, the reality TV star, entrepreneur, and body positivity champion, has been inspiring people through her weight loss and body positivity journey. Through her business ventures and social media presence, Whitney has been partnering with like-minded individuals who support her mission to spread body positivity across the world.
- Whitney’s weight loss journey began when she was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) in 2014. Since then, she has been making changes to her lifestyle to improve her health. Whitney has documented her weight loss journey through various social media platforms and has even released a fitness DVD called “No BS Active” to help others on their own weight loss journeys.
- Despite her weight loss success, Whitney has always been a strong advocate for body positivity. She believes that all people are deserving of love and respect regardless of their size. Whitney’s mission is to change the narrative around weight and promote body acceptance.
- Whitney’s business partner, Ryan Andreas, has been a supportive figure on her journey towards body positivity and self-acceptance. Ryan is a personal trainer and fitness instructor who has helped Whitney achieve her weight loss goals while also promoting body positivity. Together, they have developed the “No BS Active” program and continue to inspire their followers through social media.
Whitney’s weight loss journey has been an inspiration to many people struggling with their own health and body image issues. Her mission to promote body positivity and self-love has resonated with people around the world. With the help of her supportive business partner, Ryan, Whitney has become an influential figure in the body positivity movement.
Below is a table summarizing Whitney’s weight loss journey:
|2014||380 lbs||Diagnosed with PCOS|
|2015||270 lbs||Began fitness journey|
|2016||209 lbs||Launched “No BS Active” program|
|2017||185 lbs||Continued promoting body positivity|
Meet Whitney’s family and friends
Whitney Thore, the star of TLC’s “My Big Fat Fabulous Life,” has a close-knit group of family and friends who have been by her side through thick and thin. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at some of the people in Whitney’s life who have been involved in her business ventures.
1. Ryan Andreas
- Ryan Andreas is Whitney’s business partner and close friend.
- He co-founded NoBS Active, which is an activewear brand that focuses on body positivity and inclusion.
- Ryan is often featured on Whitney’s Instagram and has been known to participate in her dance routines.
2. Babs Thore
- Babs Thore is Whitney’s mother and a fan favorite on “My Big Fat Fabulous Life.”
- Babs is an artist and her work has been featured in some of Whitney’s clothing designs.
- She also plays a prominent role on “Big Girl Gear,” Whitney’s clothing line that includes sizes up to 5XL.
3. Todd Beasley
- Todd Beasley is Whitney’s best friend and roommate.
- He was featured prominently on “My Big Fat Fabulous Life” and is known for his quick wit and humor.
- Todd is involved in NoBS Active and has been known to model some of the activewear.
4. Ashley Baye
Ashley Baye is a long-time friend of Whitney’s and has been involved in her dance career and business ventures.
She is the choreographer for Whitney’s dance group and has also performed with Whitney in several shows.
5. Lennie Alehat
Lennie Alehat is Whitney’s former business partner and co-founder of TGIF, a dance fitness program.
|Lennie Alehat is a dancer and choreographer who co-founded TGIF with Whitney.||TGIF is a dance fitness program that combines dance, cardio, and strength training.|
|Lennie and Whitney parted ways as business partners but remain friends.||The TGIF program is still offered at several studios across the country.|
These are just a few of the people in Whitney’s life who have played a role in her business ventures. They all share a passion for body positivity, inclusivity, and dance, and have helped Whitney bring her vision to life.
Whitney’s Dating Life and Relationships
Whitney Thore’s personal life has been a subject of interest for her fans and followers, especially when it comes to her dating life and relationships. The star is no stranger to opening up about her romantic life, including her past relationships.
Here are some insights into Whitney’s dating life:
- Len Necefer: Whitney’s first serious relationship on the show was with Len Necefer. The relationship ended after Len moved away from Greensboro, North Carolina, to be with his family.
- Lennie Alehat: Whitney’s relationship with Lennie Alehat was short-lived. They met while Whitney was teaching an online fitness class, but Lennie struggled with Whitney’s fame and the attention she received from other men.
- Avi Lang: Whitney’s relationship with Avi Lang came as a surprise to fans as she had kept their relationship under wraps. However, the relationship ended due to long-distance issues as Avi lived in Israel while Whitney resided in the US.
- Buddy Bell: Whitney’s friendship with Buddy Bell has developed over the years, and fans have often speculated it might be more. However, the two have maintained that they are just friends.
- Chase Severino: Whitney’s most recent relationship was with Chase Severino, whom she met through her friend Ryan Andreas. The couple got engaged, but their relationship came to an abrupt end when Chase revealed that he had cheated on Whitney with another woman who was pregnant with his child.
- Business Partner: Whitney has a business partner, Ryan Andreas, but their relationship has remained strictly professional.
Here is a table summarizing Whitney’s past relationships:
|Partner||Duration||Reason for Breakup|
|Len Necefer||2 years||Len moved away to be with his family|
|Lennie Alehat||3 months||Lennie struggled with Whitney’s fame and attention from other men|
|Avi Lang||1 year||Long-distance issues|
|Buddy Bell||N/A||Maintain a strictly platonic friendship|
|Chase Severino||1 year||Chase cheated on Whitney with another woman and got her pregnant|
Despite the ups and downs of her romantic life, Whitney Thore continues to inspire her fans with her body-positivity message and her unapologetic attitude towards life.
The impact of “My Big Fat Fabulous Life” on body positivity awareness.
“My Big Fat Fabulous Life” is a reality TV show that has garnered millions of viewers worldwide. The show stars Whitney Thore, who is known for being a body-positive activist, dancer, and entrepreneur. The show has impacted society in many ways, including the promotion of body diversity, the rejection of body shaming, and the celebration of plus-size bodies.
- Body diversity: The show has helped promote body diversity by showcasing a wide range of body types. This has allowed viewers to see that there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to body types and that everyone should be accepted for who they are.
- Rejection of body shaming: “My Big Fat Fabulous Life” has been a strong advocate for rejecting body shaming. The show has highlighted the harmful effects of body shaming and how it can negatively affect an individual’s mental health and well-being.
- Celebration of plus-size bodies: The show has celebrated plus-size bodies and has made it clear that everyone deserves to feel confident and beautiful in their own skin, regardless of their body size. This has helped to change the narrative around plus-size bodies and has made them more accepted in society.
The business partner of Whitney Thore
The business partner of Whitney Thore is Ryan Andreas. Ryan has been a close friend of Whitney’s for many years and has been a key player in the success of Whitney’s dance studio, NoBS Active. Ryan is also a successful entrepreneur and CEO of an IT company. Together, Whitney and Ryan have been able to turn NoBS Active into a successful business that helps promote body positivity and self-love through dance and fitness.
The role of NoBS Active in promoting body positivity
NoBS Active is a dance and fitness studio that promotes body positivity and self-love. The studio offers a wide variety of dance and fitness classes, including hip hop, twerk, barre, and more. No matter your body type or fitness level, NoBS Active welcomes everyone and encourages them to embrace their bodies and have fun while working out.
Through NoBS Active, Whitney and Ryan have been able to create a safe and supportive environment where individuals can work out without fear of judgment or criticism. The studio has helped many individuals build self-confidence and improve their mental and physical health.
|Classes offered at NoBS Active||Description|
|Hip Hop||A high-energy dance class that is perfect for all skill levels.|
|Twerk||A fun and empowering class that focuses on body confidence and self-love.|
|Barre||A low-impact workout that combines ballet-inspired movements with strength training.|
NoBS Active has played a significant role in promoting body positivity and self-love, and it will continue to do so under the leadership of Whitney Thore and Ryan Andreas.
FAQs: Who is Whitney Thore’s Business Partner?
1. Who is Whitney Thore?
Whitney Thore is an American reality TV personality, best known for her role in the show My Big Fat Fabulous Life.
2. What is Whitney Thore’s business?
Whitney Thore’s business is No BS Active, LLC, a company that sells fitness and exercise equipment.
3. Who is Whitney Thore’s business partner?
Whitney Thore’s business partner is Ryan Andreas, who co-owns No BS Active with her.
4. Is Ryan Andreas a fitness professional?
Yes, Ryan Andreas is a certified personal trainer and the owner of IronWill Fitness.
5. How did Whitney Thore and Ryan Andreas meet?
Whitney Thore and Ryan Andreas met through mutual friends and started working together on Whitney’s fitness journey.
6. What is the mission of No BS Active?
The mission of No BS Active is to provide inclusive, accessible fitness equipment and promote body positivity and self-love in the fitness industry.
7. Where can I buy No BS Active products?
No BS Active products can be purchased through their website, nobullshitactive.com.
Closing: Thanks for Learning More About Whitney Thore’s Business Partner!
We hope these FAQs have helped you learn more about Whitney Thore’s business partner, Ryan Andreas, and their company No BS Active. Don’t forget to visit again later for more interesting articles!